The Green Hotel getaway - £59
2 The Muirs, Kinross, KY13 8AS
- usually £122.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£59 instead of £122 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast and bottle of Prosecco, £89 to include dinner or £119 for 2 nights at The Green Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort; choose to stay at The Green Hotel or Windlestrae Hotel – save up to 54%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and a bottle of Prosecco in room
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance, or stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Enjoy full use of the leisure facilities including the swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room, sauna and gym
- Choice of two hotels; The Green Hotel or The Windlestrae
- Set in a gorgeous 5000 acre estate situated in the heart of Kinross town, within strolling distance of Loch Leven and local attractions
- Less than 30 minutes from Edinburgh
- Valid 7 days until August 2018
Situated within the serene burgh of Kinross, the resort dates back to the 18th century and offers a tranquil getaway in grassy surroundings.
Formerly a coaching inn, The Green Hotel boasts charmingly decorated bedrooms and impressive vistas of the surrounding greenery, plus two fantastic golf courses. Just across the road, The Windlestrae is a contemporary venue benefiting from all the facilities the resort has to offer as well as an on-site leisure club.
Dining for two
Once you’ve settled in, you and your companion can choose from three on-site restaurants to dine: Basil’s Grill or Jock’s Bar.
Loved by TripAdvisor
“Spent one night and couldn’t have been happier. Without exception, the staff were helpful, friendly and professional. Our room was spacious, spotless, had a lovely bay window view of the immaculate garden and it had a four-poster bed! We ate in Jock’s Bar – relaxing atmosphere and good food. We will definitely stay here again.”
“We were very impressed with all of the friendly staff who worked hard to make sure that we enjoyed our stay with them. Nothing was too much trouble for them.”
“One of the largest hotel rooms we have ever stayed in, our ground floor room overlooked the lovely gardens and even had its own entrance lobby. Found all of the staff courteous and helpful. Will definitely be going back.”