- usually £141.00
- save up to 57%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£69 instead of up to £141 for an overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco and luxury chocolates on arrival, £89 to include dinner or £119 to stay 2 nights at The Green Hotel Golf & Leisure Resort, Perthshire - save up to 57%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast, luxury chocolates and a bottle of Prosecco on arrival
- Option to include a £20pp dinner allowance, or stay a second night with dinner on the first evening
- Set in a gorgeous 5000 acre estate in the heart of Kinross town, within strolling distance of Loch Leven and local attractions
- Less than 30 minutes from Edinburgh
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
You and a lucky loved one can enjoy a relaxing escape to the country with today’s deal at The Green Hotel Golf and Leisure Resort.
You’ll enjoy a lavish overnight stay in pretty Perthshire, complete with a bottle of Prosecco and luxury chocolates on arrival. Unwind in your spacious abode before exploring the local area and gorgeous ground of this 18th century coaching inn. Should you choose, you and your companion can tuck into some delicious food with a £20pp dinner allowance at one of the hotel’s two on-site restaurants; Basil’s Grill or Jock’s Bar.
Situated within the serene burgh of Kinross, The Green Hotel resort dates back to the 18th century and offers a tranquil getaway in glorious grassy surroundings.
Formerly a coaching inn, this relaxing retreat boasts charming bedrooms and impressive vistas of the surrounding greenery as well as two fantastic golf courses. And if you fancy getting out and about, there’s plenty to explore in this historical district of Perthshire with attractions like Loch Leven Castle a hop, skip and a jump away.
Basil’s Grill sample menu
- Goats’ cheese and watercress panna cotta served with golden beetroot, beetroot marshmallows and watercress gel
- Cullen skink with smoked haddock beignet, leeks, confit potato and potato velouté
- Confit shallot and endive tart with roast garlic and leek purée
- Cured mackerel with cucumber jelly, carrot confiture and lemon purée
- Chicken supreme served with butter beans and smoked bacon cassoulet and smoked garlic mash
- Spinach and ricotta ravioli with grilled vegetables, garlic and herb oil
- Butter-poached hake fillet with chilli and butternut velouté, accompanied by tenderstem broccoli and pancetta crisp
- Braised beef cheek with chestnut mushroom and celeriac ragù accompanied by a horseradish croquette
- Sticky toffee pudding with salted caramel and vanilla ice cream
- Chocolate and hazelnut sundae with Amaretto biscuit crunch and coffee syrup
- Vanilla panna cotta served with passion fruit and mango salsa alongside a coconut and lime sorbet
Loved by itisoners
"A lovely and relaxing stay with spotlessly clean rooms, delicious food and attentive staff."
"Great place for a weekend away with the dog! We stayed in a fabulous big bedroom and the hotel had a courtyard in the middle where well-behaved dogs can potter and play! Perfect and will definitely be back!"
"Our stay at the hotel was excellent. The lady on reception could not have been more helpful. A good range of gins, lovely food and the staff were all very friendly and helpful."