The Italian Caffè Enoteca dining, Merchant City
92 Albion Street, G1 1NY
- usually £40.00
- save 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£18 instead of up to £40 for 4 small plates for two to share with a glass of wine or Prosecco each at The Italian Caffè Enoteca, Merchant City – save up to 55%
- Four small plates for two to share with a glass of wine or Prosecco each
- Family-run restaurant serving up authentic Italian dishes
- Fantastic central location in the heart of Merchant City
- Loved by itisoners
- Valid 7 days
With today’s deal, you and your dining partner can tuck into four tasty small plates to share, choosing from The Italian Caffé Enoteca’s mouth-watering menu. Relax and dine in style in this contemporary Italian eatery, then wash it all down with a glass of wine or Prosecco each - perfect!
Merchant City favourite
A Merchant City favourite, The Italian Caffè Enoteca is renowned for its delicious small plates, using the best local produce to create sumptuous dishes. Thanks to its prime location, this family-run eatery is the perfect spot to wine and dine before enjoying a night out with the girls or cosying up for a romantic dinner date with your other half.
Sample small plates menu
- Aubergines baked in tomato sauce with parmesan
- Risotto al Granchio with crab meat, chilli and a creamy tomato sauce
- Pork medallions served with crushed potatoes and thyme gravy
- Parma ham mini pizza with mozzarella, cherry tomatoes, rocket and parmesan shavings
- Portobello mushroom tagliatelle with lemon juice and thyme
- Homemade meatballs in a tomato and basil sauce
"Fantastic restaurant in a great location. The tapas and glass of wine deal is really excellent. Will most definitely be returning! Completely faultless. Waiting staff efficient, friendly and attentive. Spoiled for choice with the menu. Thoroughly enjoyed the whole experience!"
"I was really impressed by the quality of the food. The staff were great and very attentive. I would definitely go back and recommend to others."
"We had a lovely meal and drinks at the The Italian Caffè Enoteca, we will definitely be returning soon!"