- usually £110.00
- save up to 55%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2-night stay for two with breakfast and an optional 2 course dinner at The Mariner Hotel, Aberdeen; enjoy a great city break in the Granite City - save up to 55%
- One or two-night stay for two with breakfast
- Option to include a two-course dinner for the first evening of your stay
- Family-run hotel located in Aberdeen’s vibrant West End
- Home to Atlantis; one of Aberdeen’s best-loved restaurants
- Rave reviews from the Evening Express and loved by itisoners
Nestled in Aberdeen’s leafy West End, the Mariner Hotel offers the ideal getaway for couple looking to explore the sights of Scotland’s Granite City.
Grab your luck partner and get ready to explore the delights the city has to offer, or take a trip to the beach for a bit of relaxation and fresh air. With one or two nights in this welcoming family-run hotel, you can set your own pace for this great city break. With the City Centre so close by, you can enjoy a great night on the town before heading back to your room for a cosy sleep. You’ll even be treated to a full Scottish breakfast each morning of your stay!
With nearly 40 years of experience under their belt, it’s no surprise that Aberdeen’s original seafood restaurant Atlantis has built up quite the reputation. Serving the freshest produce, the renowned chefs can whip up delicious dishes like nobody’s business – with the option to include two delicious courses from the market menu in today’s deal, it’s enough to get your taste buds tingling! And if you don’t take our word for it, you can take the Evening Express’ – with rave reviews for the delicious cuisine and unique maritime décor, you know this is definitely one restaurant you need to dive into!
Sample market menu
- Brie and Parma ham fritter with a cranberry relish
- Soused herring served with potato salad
- Battered mussels with a garlic mayonnaise
- Roast breast of chicken with bacon and skirlie, accompanied by vegetables and au gratin potatoes
- Smoked haddock kedgeree with poached egg
- Barbecue pork belly served with roast potatoes
Loved by itisoners
“Excellent value; the food in the restaurant was fabulous and breakfast was excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. We are hoping to visit again soon.”
“This was our second time at this family-owned hotel. The staff are very friendly and the food is fab.”
“Everything at the Mariner lived up to our expectations. Very friendly staff, great food and a very nice room - what more could you want? Thanks very much - we will return.”