- usually £128.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two including a 2 course dinner and breakfast at The Parkville Hotel, Blantyre; only 15 mins from Glasgow City Centre - save up to 53%
- Overnight stay for two
- Includes a 2 course dinner and breakfast
- Just a 15 minute drive from Glasgow City Centre
- Sister venue to Angels Hotel & Dalziel Park
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
Enjoy an overnight stay with someone special thanks to today’s deal for The Parkville Hotel in Blantyre. You’ll be treated to a delicious two course dinner in the hotel’s fabulous restaurant, plus a hearty breakfast the next morning. The restaurant is a real local favourite, so you know you’re in for a treat!
Located in Blantyre, just a 15 minute drive from Glasgow City Centre, The Parkville Hotel is part of the multi award-winning Lisini Pub Company, who have been running popular establishments across Lanarkshire for almost 50 years. The owners recently won the Lifetime Achievement Award at the Scottish Bar and Pub Awards 2018 and they are one of the most successful independent family-run hospitality businesses in Scotland, so you know you can expect top quality food and service!
- Haggis, neeps and tatties with a whisky cream sauce
- Spiced garlic mussels with fresh chillies, garlic and a white wine cream sauce
- Halloumi skewers with cherry tomatoes and a balsamic glaze
- Tempura king prawns with sweet chilli and balsamic dipping sauce
- Tandoori chicken pakora with spiced onions and mint yoghurt dip
- Steak pie with your choice of potatoes, carrot and swede mash and garden peas
- Breaded whole-tail scampi with chunky chips, house salad and tartar sauce
- Confit tomato and basil linguini with pesto Napoli, parmesan and basil crisps and garlic bread
- Cajun Chicken with stir fried vegetables and egg noodles
- Chicken fajitas with soft flour tortilla wraps, creme fraiche and salsa
Fantastic TripAdvisor reviews
"Stayed here for 3 days whilst visiting a sporting event in Glasgow. Excellent location, friendly and helpful staff, with a great restaurant and excellent value!"
"Food was fantastic and service was the best from very friendly staff. Definitely recommended!"
"A comfy double bed with lots of cushions, very nice indeed. We ate dinner in the restaurant - my word, amazing food and huge portions. Excellent value for money which was repeated in the excellent breakfast with yummy choices and lovely potato cakes. The staff were lovely. I would highly recommend this place for business or leisure. Quiet, clean and friendly."