The Persie Gin Distillery tour
Glenshee Road (A93), Bridge of Cally, Perthshire, PH10 7LQ
- usually £15.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Award-winning Persie Gin Distillery tour for one or two; includes a flight of 3 gins plus special editions; shortlisted at the Scottish Gin Awards 2019 - save up to 50%
- Tour for one or two at Persie Distillery
- Includes a gin flight with all three Persie Gins, plus sample a selection of special edition gins created to raise money for dog rescue!
- Hear all about how founder Simon Fairclough used the knowledge he gained from running the world’s first touring gin club to create three drinks of his own
- He found that the scent of the gin influences tasters’ opinion and that over 75% of flavour comes from smell, so he now distils gins with distinctive aromas – fruity, savoury and sweet. You could call it a three course meal in gin!
- All of the drinks are handmade in small batches in a bespoke 230-litre copper pot still and distilled with pure glen water from the local hills for a truly Scottish taste
- Persie Gin were shortlisted for Scottish Gin Destination of the Year at the Scottish Gin Awards 2019 and scooped Gold and Silver awards last year
- Located in Perthshire just off the A93
- Rated 5/5 and Certificate of Excellence on TripAdvisor
- Loved by itisoners