Award-winning The Ship Inn dining - £7.50pp
120-122 Harbour Street, KA12 8PZ
- usually £31.00
- save 54%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£15 instead of £31 for 2 courses for two or £28 instead of £61 for four at award-winning The Ship Inn, Irvine; North Ayrshire’s best pub in 2018 Best Pub & Bar Awards – save up to 54%
- 2 courses for two or four
- Family run business for over 25 years
- Oldest pub in Irvine, built in 1567
- Awarded ‘County Winner’ in the 2018 Best Pub & Bar Awards
- 4/5 on TripAdvisor
Award-winning historical pub
With today’s deal, you and up to three members of your crew can tuck into two delicious courses each at Irvine’s favourite dining hot spot. Renowned for being the oldest pub in Irvine, The Ship Inn has been serving locals for hundreds of years and has been a family-run favourite for over a quarter of a century. Having just collected the county winner award in this year’s Best Pub & Bar Awards, you’re guaranteed to enjoy the cosy interior with its child and dog friendly atmosphere. It’s the ideal spot for a family catch up or chilled dinner date with your other half
- Soup of the day served with bread & butter
- Breaded brie with tomato & chilli dressing
- Chicken liver pâté with red onion marmalade and oatcakes
- Breast of chicken parmigiana, breaded chicken topped with bechamel & cheese served with tomato penne pasta
- Classic burger served in a brioche bun with baby gem lettuce, tomato & burger sauce with chips
- Seasonal green vegetable crêpe with garlic mushrooms topped with cheese
Loved by itisoners
“Fantastic harbourside old style pub with excellent home cooked food and service throughout. I would thoroughly recommend a visit when you are visiting the Ayrshire seaside town."
“Food was great as usual and staff very friendly, will definitely be back."
"I found the ship inn staff very pleasant very helpful and eager to please the food was fantastic and the big wan really is huge so be warned great food great atmosphere highly recomnended."