The Stag & Thistle dining
43 High Street, Crieff, PH7 3HT
- usually £80.00
- save 51%
- deals sold
Time left to buy deal
We're sorry, but this deal has now sold out.
Share with friends
£39 instead of £80 for a 5 course tasting lunch for two at the newly-opened restaurant The Stag & Thistle, Crieff – save 51%
If you’ve been stag-gering around your house hunting high and low for dinner but the best you’ve found is a tin of condensed milk, we’re here to help.
Thistle do nicely: munch on a five-course tasting lunch for two at newly-opened The Stag & Thistle on Crieff High Street for just £39.
- Five-course tasting lunch for two
- Newly-opened fine dining restaurant
- Showcase of fresh, seasonal local cuisine
- Fantastic location on Crieff High Street
Set on the High Street of Crieff, brand-new fine dining restaurant The Stag & Thistle invites you in to its relaxed, contemporary interior to sample some of the finest produce Scotland has to offer. From the minute you walk in the door, you’ll be made to feel like an old friend with the warm welcome and smiles of the staff as they serve up an inspired menu, bound to suit even the most discerning of palates.
With today’s deal, you’ll get to savour five exceptional courses to truly tantalise your tastebuds.
- Haggis croquette, salmon tartan, apricot and goat’s cheese
- Homemade breads with cultured butters
- Asparagus with confit egg yolk, crispy kale and wild mushrooms
- Earl Grey infused cod served with saffron potatoes, parsnip purée, parsley crisps and mustard cream
- Lemon posset served with honeycomb, dehydrated rhubarb and Chantilly cream
- Vanilla pannacotta served with raspberry purée, lemon jelly and a burnt raspberry tuille
What to expect
5 course tasting lunch for two
Voucher is valid until Fri 30 Jun 2017, Mon - Sat 12noon - 3pm; subject to availability.
Excludes Sundays and 14, 15, 17 Apr, 1 & 29 May 2017.
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked by Thur 15 Jun 2017 (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Online bookings only.
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 48 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
5 course tasting menu only.
Menu is subject to change.
£5pp supplement for a cheese course.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking.
Wheelchair access available; no accessible toilets.
Children 10 yrs old+ permitted.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.