Isle of Mull Getaway DBB - from £59
Tobermory, Isle of Mull, PA75 6PR
- usually £134.00
- save up to 56%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Overnight stay for two with breakfast, a bottle of Prosecco on arrival plus an optional dinner or upgrade to 2 nights at The Western Isles Hotel, Mull; iconic Victorian building with stunning sea views over Tobermory harbour– save up to 56%
- One or two night stay for two with breakfast
- Includes a bottle of Prosecco in your room on arrival, plus the option to add a £25pp dinner allowance for the first evening of your stay
- 150-year-old iconic Victorian building, renowned for its atmosphere and world-class sea views
- Incredible location perched on a hill overlooking the harbour in Tobermory
- 4/5 TripAdvisor rating
- Valid 7 days from Jan 2019
The perfect escapes
Enjoy luxury and beauty in the Western Isles Hotel on the Isle of Mull with today's amazing deal. You and your lucky guest will spend one or two nights in this 150-year-old iconic Victorian building, renowned for its atmosphere and world-class sea views.
You'll be welcomed with a bottle of Prosecco in your elegant room – perfect for toasting to a relaxing stay. And if you’re feeling a bit peckish, you can also include a £25pp dinner allowance to tuck in to wonderfully varied dishes on the restaurant's menu. Enjoy breakfast each morning before setting out to explore the gorgeous island, with shops, restaurants and bars just a few minutes' walk from the hotel.
This hotel is perched at the top of a hill in Tobermory, Isle of Mull, looking out over the harbour and bay to the Sound of Mull, so the views are incredible.
The Isle of Mull is well-known for its beautiful scenery and amazing wildlife and is regularly featured on BBC shows Springwatch and Coast. If you have kids, you may know the island better as the home of Balamory – and the colourful houses of Tobermory are just minutes from the stunning Western Isles Hotel.
The town produces some of Scotland’s finest whiskies, many of which can be found in the hotel bar so make sure you sample the local offerings!
- Steamed Shetland mussels in a creamy white wine and garlic sauce, served with a side of toasted homemade bread
- Grilled goats’ cheese with oranges, tomatoes, basil and lemon dressing
- Rich chicken liver parfait with red onion chutney and melba toast
- Chicken supreme served with roasted vine tomatoes, baked portobello mushroom, balsamic dressing, triple-cooked hand-cut chips and pepper sauce
- Scottish sea bass served with steamed baby potatoes, garlic wilted greens, tapenade and caper sauce
- Baked brie and beetroot tart with a tomato, red onion and cucumber salad
- Strawberry and lime mousse
- Sticky toffee pudding with vanilla ice cream and toffee sauce
- Cranachan with blended Tobermory whisky-soaked oats, brown sugar, whisky cream and cinnamon summer berries
4/5 TripAdvisor rating
"Great people and great food in a beautiful and historic hotel; the hilltop view was glorious! We came from Canada so I’m not sure we’ll ever get back but if we do, I would definitely stay here."
"We have just returned from a two night stay at the Western Isles Hotel. The views are stunning and the terraces and gardens are beautiful - our room was super with spectacular views over the bay! I’m glad we picked the Western Isles Hotel and I look forward to returning."
"The staff are extremely friendly and helpful, plus the location couldn’t be better. Tobermory has a great selection of shops, pubs and restaurants within easy walking distance of the hotel. Highly recommend."