Geilston Garden tickets
The National Trust for Scotland, Main Road, Cardross, Argyll, G82 5HD
- usually £15.00
- save up to 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
Entry for two adults or a family ticket to Geilston Garden; a magical 200 year-old walled garden by the River Clyde with playground and mini-maze made of flowers! – save up to 53%
- Entry for two adults to Geilston Garden
- Or take the kids with a family ticket!
- Explore this magical 200-year-old garden on the banks of the River Clyde
- Children will love the ‘hobbit-hole’ playground and floral mini maze
- See the thriving kitchen garden where carrots, rhubarb, beans, fruit and many other culinary delights are cultivated, with the option to buy produce to take home with you!
- Look out for the gunnera or giant rhubarb – its leaves can grow as large as an eagle’s wing span!
- Part of the National Trust for Scotland. From coastlines to castles, art to architecture, wildlife to wilderness, they protect the things that make Scotland unique for everyone to enjoy
- Under an hour from Glasgow city-centre
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days