- usually £94.00
- save up to 50%
- deals sold
Share with friends
1 or 2 night stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner at The Garth Hotel, Cairngorms; the perfect base to explore the Highlands - save up to 50%
- Overnight stay for two with breakfast and optional dinner
- Option to include a second night with dinner on one night and breakfast both mornings
- Great location in Grantown-on-Spey, just a 2 minute walk to the high street, 5 minutes to the 18 hole golf course and a short journey to the famous Strathspey Railway
- Perfect base for exploring Cairngorms National Park, whisky and gin distilleries and the Highland Wildlife Park
- Rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- Valid 7 days
Escape to the Highlands with today’s deal for a 1 or 2-night stay at The Garth Hotel. You and a partner will bed down in the cosy, traditional hotel and enjoy a hearty breakfast in the morning, plus an optional £20pp allocation for a tasty dinner.
The hotel was built in the 1850s and is full of history, located in the charming town of Grantown on Spey near Aviemore. Relax in the bar by the log fire with an excellent selection of real ales and up to 60 malt whiskies, or venture out to the local area where you can take a leisurely walk along the banks of the River Spey, browse the independent shops and boutiques or enjoy the 18 hole golf course.
Loads to do
At The Garth, you’ll be perfectly placed to explore all the Highlands has to offer. Located in the heart of the Cairngorms National Park, you can explore the impressive mountains and take on hiking trails, or hop on the famous Strathspey Railway - a 10 mile preserved steam-powered railway line.
You can also venture out to visit one of the many whisky or gin distilleries in the area – the much-loved Carounn gin is distilled only 15 minutes away! Alternatively, head for a fun-packed day out at Landmark Forest Adventure Park or The Highland Wildlife Park where you can meet Hamish, the new baby polar bear!
- A tower of locally-made Strathspey haggis with bashed neeps and tatties accompanied by a creamed onion sauce scented with Drambuie Liqueur
- Flash fried king prawn tails cooked in a crisp crumb coating served with sweet chilli & coriander mayonnaise
- Cauliflower cheese & potato truffles rolled in breadcrumbs then shallow fried and set on a creamy whole grain mustard sauce
- A casserole of local estate venison cooked in a rich red wine, onion and herb gravy topped with buttery potatoes and turnip clapshot
- Grilled fillet of Wester Ross salmon served with a rustic cullen skink of smoked haddock, potatoes, leeks and cream
- Red onion, pumpkin and cranberry tagine cooked in a mildly spiced Moroccan sauce accompanied by long grain rice and refreshing cucumber yoghurt
- Terry's Chocolate Orange panna cotta garnished with fresh seasonal berries and edged with mango coulis
- White chocolate and vanilla cream cheesecake flavoured with Baileys Liqueur, finished with a dark chocolate syrup
- A selection of Scottish cheeses served with grapes , crackers, oatcakes & celery
Great TripAdvisor reviews
"A very pleasant stay! Made to feel very welcome and nothing was too much trouble for the staff. The WiFi was free and worked in the rooms - essential up here where the phone signal can be tricky! The breakfast and evening meals were delicious and good value.”
"Had a great experience staying at The Garth Hotel. All staff were really helpful and courteous. Food great and not overpriced, we had dinner when we arrived and breakfast next morning. Would definitely stay again."
"I chose this location to be able to explore the Speyside distilleries and part of Cairngorms National Park, and it worked out perfectly. The hotel was a quiet and restful locale after a busy day of exploring. Our room was comfortable and the dinner menu was quite varied. A good selection of Scottish gins & malt whiskies at the bar. Staff were friendly and accommodating and made for a very pleasant experience."