Two Fat Ladies dining, City Centre
118A Blythswood Street, G2 4EG
- usually £25.00
- save 60%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£12 instead of £25 for mains for two or £20 instead of £50 for four at the award-winning Two Fat Ladies, City Centre; loved by critics Joanna Blythman, Tam Cowan and Allan Brown - save up to 52%
- Main courses for two or four
- Award-winning restaurant
- Handy city-centre location
- 100% of itisoners would recommend and return
- Valid 7 days
Today’s deal will see you and up to three friends enjoy a delicious meal at Two Fat Ladies with a choice of main course each. Renowned in Glasgow for their fresh seafood dishes, this place is a must for fish-lovers, with plenty of choice for meat eaters and vegetarians too.
- Fillet of coley with squash purée, courgette and toasted sesame seeds
- Fillet of salmon with parsnip purée, rosemary and ginger tamari
- Supreme of chicken with haggis and almond crumb, cauliflower purée and a blackberry jus
- Mixed pepper, red onion, olive and oregano risotto
Two Fat Ladies is one of Glasgow’s favourite restaurants, and has spread its fins throughout the city and beyond to boast five unique venues.
A restaurant with an exceptional reputation for its fresh seafood, the city-centre venue has an attractive interior with a characterful underwater theme, from the fish moving through waves on the windows to the wavy lines of the architecture itself.
Critics love it!
"The freshness of the fish cannot be called into question" – Joanna Blythman
"You won't go wrong no matter what you choose" – Tam Cowan
"One of the best places to eat fish in Glasgow" – The List, Hitlisted
"Restaurateurs who really know what they are doing" – Allan Brown