Urban Bar and Brasserie, City Centre
23-25 St Vincent Place, G1 2DT
- usually £77.00
- save 53%
- deals sold
Share with friends
£39 instead of up to £83 for chateaubriand or 3 courses for two at Urban Bar and Brasserie, City Centre; inc a glass of fizz each – save up to 53%
- Chateaubriand for two with béarnaise sauce, chips and a glass of fizz each
- Three courses for two with a glass of fizz each
- Menu curated by executive chef and former Scottish Restaurant Chef of the Year, Iain McMaster
- Loved by itisoners
Urban Bar and Brasserie is a stunning restaurant right in the heart of the City Centre. As a former bank, the modern bar-brasserie boasts opulent Victorian architecture and a grandiose interior. The sleek style and bustling vibe makes today’s deal perfect for a catch up with a friend or cosy dinner date with your other half.
Today’s deal will see you and your dining partner tuck into succulent chateaubriand or three fantastic courses from a menu specially designed to show off the finest and freshest seasonal produce. With a team led by Urban’s executive chef and former Scottish Restaurant Chef of the Year, Iain McMaster, your tastebuds will be tingling as you delve into a truly decadent delight!
- Parfait of chicken livers with red onion marmalade and oatcakes
- Salmon spread with crème fraîche, chilli jam and water biscuits
- Atlantic prawn, crayfish and crab cocktail with chilli and lime
- Pea and artichoke risotto with white truffle velouté and shaved Parmesan
- Chicken teriyaki with pak choi and sticky jasmine rice
- Hot smoked salmon and penne pasta with petit pois and a tomato cream sauce
- Chocolate brownie with honeycomb ice cream and chocolate sauce
- Selection of artisan cheeses with oatcakes and an apple and apricot chutney
- Ice cream of the day with chocolate sauce
“Food was stunning and the service outstanding.”
“Nice welcome, great ambiance, yummy food, friendly staff. We really enjoyed the whole experience.”
“Great experience, good food and great service. Look forward to returning!”
What to expect
Chateaubriand for two with a glass of fizz each
3 courses for two with a glass of fizz each
Voucher is valid Thu 4 Jan 2018 until Wed 28 Feb 2018, Sun – Thur 12noon – 9pm and Fri 12noon - 6pm; subject to availability.
Excludes Saturday and 14 Feb 2018.
Advanced booking required. Voucher must be booked by Wed 14 Feb 2018 (we don’t want you to miss out!)
You risk forfeiting your voucher if you cancel within 24 hours of your booking.
Multiple voucher purchases permitted.
Max 3 vouchers per table.
Option 1: Chateaubriand only.
Option 2: Set menu only; menu is subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking.
Includes 125 ml glass of Prosecco each.
Alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
No wheelchair access available.
Children are permitted until 8pm.
The venue may restrict the number of itison bookings on each day so please book early if you want a specific date.
The beginning and end period of a voucher’s validity is always the busiest. We advise members to book well in advance to avoid disappointment.
Vouchers must be printed for redemption. Please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Voucher is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about today's deal
- Urban Bar and Brasserie
- 23-25 St Vincent Place,
- Tel: 0141 248 5720
Urban Bar and Brasserie is a multi-award-winning, AA Rosette-awarded restaurant right at the heart of the city centre, with opulent Victorian architecture and a stunning contemporary interior.