Gin tasting experience, Rogue St Andrews
Rogue St. Andrews, 209 South Street, KY16 9EF
- tickets sold
15:00 Sunday 17th February
Share with friends
£15 for a gin tasting experience for one at Rogue St Andrews; includes a G&T on arrival, a gin flight and tuition
They say gin makes you cry but we think it’s the opposite – we get upset when we don’t have enough of it!
Taste some delicious drinks and learn all about the old Mother’s Ruin at the gorgeous Rogue in St Andrews.
- Entry for one
- Enjoy a gin-filled day at the stylish bar and restaurant
- You’ll be welcomed with a Fellons G&T – the gin made at their own on-site distillery
- Then receive a gin flight with three Scottish gins perfectly complimented by mixers and garnish
- Learn all about the history of the tipple and how it’s made, plus view Rogue’s distillery for a first-hand look at the process
- The recently-opened bar is already a hit with the locals in St Andrews and is rated 4/5 on TripAdvisor
- The gorgeous décor makes for a stylish yet cosy atmosphere
- Sister bar to Glasgow and Edinburgh restaurants, Porter & Rye, Lebowskis and The Crafty Pig
Glowing reviews for Rogue
"Trendy, new and worth trying"
"What a great find this place has been. We have been to St Andrews quite a few times and this new bar is fabulous, whether it’s for just a relaxing drink or for something to eat. I can recommend the Prosecco brunch - great value and the vegetarian breakfast was out of this world."
"More than worth it!"