Burns Night Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club, Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 23rd January
Share with friends
£15 for a ticket to the Burns Night edition of Scottish Macaroni Appreciation Club, Sloans; celebrate Rabbie Burns with an evening of gourmet mac n’ cheeses including a special haggis mac
About this event
It’s a little known fact that along with haggis, Rabbie Burns also made an address to his appreciation for mac and cheese (the lovely poem has since been lost).
Show your own appreciation for the cheesy delight with a very special edition of SMAC at Sloans; with four Burns Night macs to taste, plus a toastmaster and piper to get the night going, it’s exactly what Rabbie would have wanted!
To a mac!
- One ticket
- Celebrate Burns Night in the cheesiest way possible with four servings of different macs, including a haggis mac, plus fries and salads
- A toastmaster and piper will be accompanying the macs
- Vote for your favourite mac which will then take pride of place as Sloans’ mac of the month
- Show your love for all things mac by beginning the evening pledging allegiance to the mac
- Free entry into a raffle to win mac lovers’ goodies
- Includes a membership card which gives you 20% off mac at Sloans when you show your card
- Dine in Sloans, Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
All served with fries and salad:
- Sloans legendary mac
- Vegetarian cock-a-leek-aroni mac
- Haggis, neeps and tattie mac (veggie option also available)
- Mystery mac
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.