Get ready to feel zen!
- 3 night yoga retreat for one or two at Hame Hotel on the Isle of Skye
- Includes breakfast each morning and 2, 2 course meals
- Plus yoga and meditation classes and equipment
Retreat itinerary (subject to change)
Day 1 - Arrive
Day 2 -
- 7.30am - Morning swim at Coral Beach
- 9.00am - Morning Yoga with Pranayama
- 10.30am - Breakfast
- Free afternoon
- 8pm - Evening Yoga and meditation
- 7.30am - Morning Yoga with Pranayama
- 9.30 – Breakfast
- 11.30 – Hike and Yoga on the mountain
- 16:00 – Yoga and pranayama followed by dinner
- 20:00 – Meditation
Day 4 -
- 07:00 Morning yoga followed by breakfast before departing
Ada & Malin - instructors
- Ada completed her yoga teacher training at school based in Goa and has been passionately teaching Ashtanga and Vinyasa yoga since, teaching classes in Glasgow, London & Skye, with a special interest in combining outdoor adventures with yoga practice
- Malin became a Yoga Alliance Europe registered teacher is 2020 and has been running Hatha Yoga classes on the Isle of Arran.
JJ - Private Chef
- JJ has been working as a private chef across Europe, between luxury villas, ski chalets and for some of the most influential people in the world. He has a passion for combining inspiration from his travels with traditional recipes, to create a unique culinary experience for his clients.
- Nature Adventure Yoga Retreat at Hame is a retreat like no other!
- They will find balance of body and mind through daily yoga practice, enjoy the best of Skye’s nature and indulge in delicious vegetarian feast, prepared by our world renowned chef - John, all in gorgeous setting of the Isle of Skye.
- Come out of your comfort zone by attempting cold dips in wild waters, practice different types of yoga (Vinyasa, Hatha and Nidra), taste new flavours carefully prepared by their chef specially for this event and make friends for life.
- Set in a cosy Scandi-Scot hotel on the beautiful Loch Roag, on the Isle of Skye
- On the north west of the island, close to the award-winning Dunvegan Castle & Gardens and perfect for exploring the the island
- Take in the breath-taking scenery and crystal clear waters at the Fairy Pools, at the foot of Black Cuillins