4 course gin tasting menu for two & paired drinks, Marco Pierre White
Marco Pierre White Steakhouse Bar & Grill, 75 Waterloo Street, G2 7DA
About this event
A world without gin and tonic is one that we can’t bear to ima-gin.
You and a friend will be ginning from ear to ear with a four-course gin tasting menu for two at Marco Pierre White Steakhouse within 4* Hotel Indigo.
Lift your spirits:
- Four-course dinner for two
- Includes three paired Edinburgh Gins: Edinburgh Raspberry Royal on arrival; Edinburgh G&T with the main course; and Edinburgh Cannonball G&T to finish
- Marco Pierre White Steakhouse is housed within the boutique 4* Hotel Indigo in Glasgow City Centre
- Celeriac and apple soup with apple croutons
- Olive oil poached Scottish salmon, roast beets, smoked oyster emulsion and baby water cress
- Roast duck breast, confit leg, braised fennel and pea purée
- Lemon tart with vanilla cream, meringue, Edinburgh Gin and berries
"Very enjoyable Good food and excellent service."
"The delicious food was served by attentive and friendly staff in lovely relaxing surroundings!"
"Excellent service and a wonderful dining experience."
Advance booking required. Voucher must be booked at least 24 hours before chosen date (we don’t want you to miss out!).
Available between 6pm - 9.30pm.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Max 4 vouchers per table.
Tasting menu only; subject to change.
Vegetarian, gluten / wheat free options are available. Please advise restaurant at time of booking.
Includes an Edinburgh Raspberry Royal on arrival, Edinburgh Gin and tonic with main course and Edinburgh cannonball Gin and Tonic to finish.
Alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
Wheelchair access available.
Ticket must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.