itison Drive-In Movies Christmas!
Loch Lomond Shores, Ben Lomond Way, Balloch, G83 8QL
- tickets sold
Tue 18th Dec - Mon 24th Dec
Share with friends
itison Drive-In Movies Christmas at Loch Lomond Shores – 18-24th Dec; all your favourite Christmas movies with food, festive fun & more - £30 per car inc booking fee
About this event
You've bought thousands of tickets in just a few hours, so we've added a whole new day of Love Actually on the 18th! Get in quick before tickets go again, and enjoy the perfect Christmas tradition.
We’re showing all your favourite holiday movies with Elf, Home Alone 1 & 2, It’s a Wonderful Life, Die Hard and – for the first time ever – Love Actually!
For just £30 per car including booking fee, you can see a Christmas classic, sing along with Christmas car-aoke and tuck into delicious gourmet food in the magical setting that’s perfect for getting into the festive spirit.
Tues 18th December
- Love Actually - 5:30pm (gates open 3.30pm) & SOLD OUT: 9:30pm (gates open 8pm)
Wed 19th December
- SOLD OUT: Elf - 6pm (gates open 4pm) & 9:30pm (gates open 8pm)
Thurs 20th December
- Elf – 12pm (gates open 10am)
- SOLD OUT: Home Alone – 6pm (gates open 4pm)
- SOLD OUT: Home Alone 2 – 9:30pm (gates open 8pm)
Fri 21st December – Elf Friday!
- Elf – 12pm (gates open 10am)
- SOLD OUT: Elf – 6pm (gates open 4pm)
- SOLD OUT: Elf – 9:30pm (gates open 8pm)
Sat 22nd December
- SOLD OUT: Home Alone – 12pm (gates open 10am)
- SOLD OUT: Home Alone 2 – 5:30pm (gates open 3.30pm)
- SOLD OUT: Love Actually – 9:30pm (gates open 8pm)
Sun 23rd December
- SOLD OUT: Elf – 12pm (gates open 10am) & 5:30pm (gates open 3.30pm)
- SOLD OUT: Die Hard – 9:30pm (gates open 8pm)
Mon 24th December – Christmas Eve
- SOLD OUT: Elf – 12pm (gates open 10am)
- It’s a Wonderful Life – 5pm (gates open 3.30pm)
Park-up under the stars at Loch Lomond Shores and soak up the festive atmosphere of Scotland’s most magical Christmas experience:
- See the best festive films on our state of the art outdoor LED movie screen
- A magical wonderland forest illuminated for Christmas - just 20 minutes from Glasgow
- Gourmet festive food inc marshmallows to toast over our cosy fires, wood-fired pizzas, hot dogs, deluxe hot chocolate, waffles and more - make sure you arrive early so you have plenty of time to sample all the goodies!
- The original and best car-aoke with Santa and his elves
- Amazing Christmas treat for little ones (and big kids too!) Get cosied up against the backdrop of Ben Lomond and Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park in the spectacular setting of Loch Lomond Shores; perfect for a spot of pre-movie Christmas shopping or a trip to the Loch Lomond Sea Life Aquarium
Here’s what to expect on the big screen this Christmas:
- Wed 19th - 6pm & 9:30pm
- Thurs 20th – 12pm
- Fri 21st – 12pm, 6pm & 9:30pm
- Sun 23rd – 12pm & 5:30pm
- Mon 24th - 12pm
One of the funniest Christmas movies ever made, starring Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf. You know the rest, this is one son-of-a-nutcracker of a movie.
Home Alone (PG)
- Thurs 20th - 6pm
- Sat 22nd – 12pm
Merry Christmas, ya filthy animal! Relive the 90s classic and see a baby-faced Macaulay Culkin take on the fearsome Wet Bandits.
Home Alone 2: Lost in New York (PG)
- Thu 20th – 9:30pm
- Sat 22nd – 5:30pm
The most forgetful parents in the world have lost their son again, and the only thing that’s going to stop The Wet Bandits robbing New York’s toy stores is Kevin McCallister.
Love Actually (15)
- Tue 18th - 5.30pm & 9.30pm
- Sat 22nd – 9:30pm
Brand-new to itison Drive-In Movies, join every British actor ever for the ultimate festive rom-com!
Die Hard (18)
- Sun 23rd – 9:30pm
What would Christmas be without terrorists, a hostage situation and Alan Rickman going head-to-head with Bruce Willis? Yippie-ki-yay!
It’s a Wonderful Life (U)
- Mon 24th – 5pm
Christmas just wouldn’t be Christmas without this James Stewart classic to remind us what’s really important this festive season. Don't forget the tissues!
Loved by itisoners
"The family had a great time. Staff were very friendly and helpful and we all had a great view. Thoroughly enjoyed the movie and the whole experience. We will book again!"
"It's a brilliant afternoon/night out. The atmosphere is great & it's nice to be all cosy in the car watching a movie!"
"I loved it! It was so well organised! Entry to the car park was a breeze, we had great visibility to the screen, the food (especially the chips) was amazing, sound quality was fantastic and it was efficient when getting out of the car park"
"Very well organised. Great food and prices. Immaculate toilet facilities! - which is a lovely bonus for an organised event like this! Staff all friendly. Overall great day and will definitely be back.”