An evening with Celtic legends, Royal Concert Hall
Glasgow Royal Concert Hall, 2 Sauchiehall Street, G2 3NY
- usually £22.00
- save 31%
- tickets sold
19:30 Monday 7th January
Share with friends
Tickets to an evening with Danny McGrain, Davie Hay and Frank McAvennie at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall; hear club stories from Scottish football legends as they discuss their time in Celtic
Why is it so hot in a stadium after a football game? Because all the fans have left!
Despite that terrible joke, we all know that true fans never really leave. That’s why if you’re a Celtic fan, you’re invited to a very special evening at Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall. Grab tickets to an evening with Danny McGrain, Davie Hay and Frank McAvennie and listen to them share stories from their time playing for Celtic.
Kick things off
- One Band A or Band B ticket
- Spend an evening with former Celtic players Danny McGrain, Davie Hay and Frank McAvennie as they discuss highlights from their respective and collected football careers
- This is a unique opportunity to get up close and personal with three of Scotland’s footballing heroes!
- Regarded as one of Scotland’s greatest football players, Danny McGrain played for Celtic as well as Hamilton Academical and the Scotland National Team
- As well as competing in two World Cups, McGrain went on to play 659 competitive games for Celtic between 1970 and 1987, winning seven League Championships, five Scottish Cups and two Scottish League Cups
- He was inducted to the Scottish Football Hall of Fame in 2004 and is currently part of the coaching staff at Celtic
- After breaking into the Celtic team in the 60s, Davie Hay appeared in 27 international matches for Scotland and was selected for their 1974 FIFA World Cup squad
- Frank McAvennie played as a striker for West Ham United and Celtic, having had two spells with each of these clubs
- With Celtic, McAvennie won the Scottish Premier Division in 1987–88 and the Scottish Cup in 1988
- Taking place in Glasgow’s Royal Concert Hall, this is the perfect event for any Celtic fan!