An Evening with John Hartson and Stiliyan Petrov, Celtic Park
Celtic Park, Kerrydale Street, Glasgow, G40 3RE , G40 3RE
- usually £79.00
- save 25%
- tickets sold
18:30 Saturday 20th April
Share with friends
One standard or VIP ticket to An Evening with John Hartson and Stiliyan Petrov at Celtic Park; all tickets include a 3 course dinner and VIP includes a meet and greet with photo opportunity plus a souvenir print
What do footballers drink? Penaltea.
Find out if that’s actually true or not (hint: it’s not) with tickets to An Evening with John Hartson and Stiliyan Petrov at Celtic Park.
Score a great night out
- One standard or VIP ticket
- All tickets include hearing the two Celtic legends tell fascinating stories from their time at the club, plus a 3 course dinner
- VIP tickets also include early entry, a meet and greet with a photo opportunity and a souvenir print to take home
- John Hartson played for Celtic between 2001 and 2005. In 2005 he shared the Scottish PFA Players' Player of the Year award with Fernando Ricksen and was voted the Scottish Football Writers' Association Player of the Year
- Stiliyan Petrov was at the club between 1999 and 2006, scoring 55 goals in 312 appearances. He won the SPL four times and also won both the Scottish and Scottish League Cup 3 times each
- A must for any Celtic fan – makes the perfect gift!
- Held at Celtic Park in Glasgow’s East End
- Freshly prepared traditional broths and soups
- Roast breast of chicken with oatmeal crumbed haggis truffle, red wine and herb pan juices, peppered clapshot and fondant potato
- Warm sticky toffee pudding with fresh cream and vanilla ice cream