Platform Christmas party nights at Argyle Street Arches
Argyle Street Arches, 253 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL
- usually £40.00
- save 27%
- tickets sold
18:45 Thursday 13th December
Share with friends
£29 instead of £40 for a ticket to Platform’s Christmas party night in the Argyle Street Arches; includes sharing platters, festive offerings, music and more
About this event
Get into the festive spirit and kick-off the official party season with a big bang. You’ll be rockin’ around the Christmas tree (and everything else) with a ticket to the hottest party at the world-famous Argyle Street Arches.
‘Tis the season...
- Festive party ticket for one to Platform
- Platform is a street food market in Argyle Street Arches which showcases delicious food from independent traders
- After you've filled up on festive food, dance away till the wee hours with music from the amazing Platform favourites 'Pretty Ugly!
- Your ticket includes delicious sharing platters with festive offerings from street food favourites, including Babu Bombay Street Kitchen, Tiny Dancer’s Slider Pantry and Chick+Pea
- Fully renovated and restored, the world-famous Argyle Street Arches venue is the perfect place to kick off the Christmas party season with plenty of festive entertainment and surprises waiting for you!
Set sharing menu
- Babu Bombay Street Kitchen’s garlic-chilli chicken halal thighs cooked in 100-clove sauce with garlic and chilli
- Fatboys’ coffee and cardamom slow-cooked brisket served with red-eye gravy
- Tiny Dancer’s Slider Pantry’s gua bao sliders with braised pork ribs
- Shrimpwreck’s Cajun squid and shrimp served with lime and garlic dressing
- Chick+Pea’s falafel, hummus and feta served on a butternut and broad bean salad
- Prague Shack’s beetroot and horseradish potato rosti with cheese fondue
- Freddie & Hicks’ vegan loaded sweet potato fries and Christmas vegetable bowls
- Box Office’s stuffed Christmas bread bites, fresh out of the stone oven
- Chunks’ Smores Alaska and churros dessert with boozy hot chocolate