Ballet West’s Giselle ou Les Wilis, SEC
SEC Armadillo - Auditorium, Exhibition Way, G3 8YW
- usually £30.65
- save up to 40%
- tickets sold
19:30 Saturday 10th February
Time left to buy your tickets
Share with friends
About this event
If you plan on sweeping your loved one off their feet with dance, might we suggest you leave it to the professionals?
Set hearts fluttering with tickets to the renowned Ballet West’s brand new performance of the legendary romantic tale, Giselle ou Les Wilis at the SEC.
On-pointe performance :
- One Band A or B ticket
- See the renowned Ballet West unveil their brand new production of Giselle ou Les Wilis; a legendary ballet originally premiered in Paris in 1841
- Follow the heart-wrenching story of Giselle, a peasant girl who dies of a broken heart after discovering her lover is betrothed to another. After The Wilis, a group of supernatural women who dance men to death, summon her from her grave to target her lover, Giselle’s great love frees him from their torturous grasp
- Perfect romantic evening in the run up to Valentine’s Day, boasting an exciting score, stunning classical dance and fiery drama
- Featuring award-winning choreographer, Daniel F Job who brings his unique style to this romantic ballet, sensitively adapting and adding to the original choreography of Jean Coralli and Jules Perot
- Starring Jonathan Barton, Natasha Watson and Uyu Hiromoto
- Held at the SEC
Advance ticket collection required; itison tickets must be exchanged for show tickets Mon - Fri 9am - 5pm, from Fri 8 Dec 2017 until Fri 9 Feb 2018 at the SEC box office.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2hrs 30mins.
Seating in your selected Band will be allocated on first come, first served basis when tickets are exchanged at the venue.
Suitable for all ages; under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Line-up is subject to change.
Wheelchair accessible; please discuss directly with SEC.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.