Bard in the Botanics – Much Ado About Nothing
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 0UE
- usually £21.00
- save 33%
- tickets sold
19:45 Wednesday 18th July
Share with friends
About this event
Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more… we’ve got a belter of a deal that’s sure to put a smile on your face!
Snap up tickets to see Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing in the Botanic Gardens as Bard in the Botanics presents the world’s original and best romcom.
- One ticket
- See this brand new outdoor production of Shakespeare’s joyous romantic comedy
- Follow the story of two young lovers, Beatrice and Benedick as they are placed at the heart of a world populated by freaks and oddities, only to be swept up in the commotion with comedic consequences
- As part of Scotland’s biggest and best-loved Shakespearean festival
- Immersive outdoor production in a beautiful and historic location in Glasgow’s West End
- Perfect summer’s evening activity
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 2hrs 30 mins.
Seating is not provided, a number of stools will be available for hire on the night on a first come first served basis; you are welcome to bring your own seating.
Performances are outdoors so please wear appropriate clothing.
Line-up is subject to change.
Wheelchair access available.
Well behaved dogs are permitted to outdoor performance.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your voucher and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Tickets are non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Tickets are not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.