Bard in the Botanics – Much Ado About Nothing
Botanic Gardens, 730 Great Western Road, G12 0UE
- usually £21.00
- save 33%
- tickets sold
19:45 Wednesday 18th July
Share with friends
About this event
Sigh no more, ladies, sigh no more… we’ve got a belter of a deal that’s sure to put a smile on your face!
Snap up tickets to see Shakespeare’s Much Ado About Nothing in the Botanic Gardens as Bard in the Botanics presents the world’s original and best romcom.
- One ticket
- See this brand new outdoor production of Shakespeare’s joyous romantic comedy
- Follow the story of two young lovers, Beatrice and Benedick as they are placed at the heart of a world populated by freaks and oddities, only to be swept up in the commotion with comedic consequences
- As part of Scotland’s biggest and best-loved Shakespearean festival
- Immersive outdoor production in a beautiful and historic location in Glasgow’s West End
- Perfect summer’s evening activity