Vivaldi Four Seasons by Candlelight, St Andrews Cathedral
St Andrews Cathedral, 196 Clyde St, G1 4JY
- usually £21.00
- save up to 42%
- tickets sold
19:30 Saturday 13th October
Share with friends
About this event
We’ve been so worried about missing this event that we’re feeling a little bit Straussed-out.
Expand your horizons and tune into something truly magical with a ticket to see the London Concertante perform Vivaldi’s masterpiece, The Four Seasons by candlelight at St Andrews Cathedral.
Compose yourself for:
- One Band A, B or C ticket
- Watch the amazing performance as it’s lit up by candlelight
- Stunning setting of St Andrews Cathedral
- Incredible programme featuring Mozart’s Divertimento in D; Pachelbel’s Canon in D; Bach’s Violin Concerto in A minor; Arensky’s Variations on a theme of Tchaikovsky; and Vivaldi’s Autumn & Winter from The Four Seasons
- London Concertante are one of the finest chamber ensembles in the UK, having been founded in 1991
- Brilliant night out for classical music lovers
Watch a video for more
Advance ticket collection required. itison members can exchange itison tickets for event tickets at the venue from 6.30pm - 7.30pm on the evening of the show.
Duration: approx. 2hrs.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Band B seats: some with restricted view.
Band C seats: very restricted view.
Seating in your chosen Band is unreserved and allocated on a first come, first served basis.
Suitable for all ages; under 16’s must be accompanied by an adult.
Dress code: smart casual.
Line-up subject to change.
Wheelchair access available.
Ticket must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.