Meet Santa at 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond
Lodge on Loch Lomond, Luss, G83 8PA
- tickets sold
14:30 Sunday 1st December
Other dates for this event
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
Child or adult ticket to your choice of morning or afternoon tea with Santa and his elves at the 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond, Luss; under 1s go free
Santa… I know him!
- £18 for one child or adult ticket for morning or afternoon tea with Santa at the 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond
- Under 1s go free! (infant ticket must be ordered alongside a paying adult ticket)
- Adults can enjoy either a hearty morning or afternoon tea with sandwiches, sweet treats & tea/coffee
- Kids will tuck into a festive feast of mini Christmas tree sandwiches with chocolate spread, cheese and ham fillings; pigs in blanket cocktail sausages, Holly Jolly gingerbread characters, glittery reindeer fairy cakes, candy cane fruit and yummy snowman milkshakes served by Santa's elves.
- Once tummies have been filled you'll visit Santa's grotto and meet the man himself
- Includes a gift for children (provided they aren’t on the naughty list!)
- Boasting stunning loch-side panoramic views, the 4* Lodge on Loch Lomond is an idyllic location within a 45-minute drive from Glasgow
Questions about this event
- Lodge on Loch Lomond
Located in the picturesque village of Luss within Loch Lomond National Park, this stunning 4* venue is just a 45-minute drive from Glasgow and boasts panoramic views of the loch and mountains with a warm, relaxing atmosphere and luxurious accommodation. Perfectly situated to explore the surrounding countryside, the Lodge is also ideal for golfing, cruising the loch, fishing, hiking and more.