Comfort Food Cabaret at The Fringe
The Principal Edinburgh George Street Hotel, 19-21 George Street, EH2 2PB
- usually £45.00
- save 42%
- tickets sold
17:15 Sunday 4th August
Share with friends
One ticket to Comfort Food Cabaret at The Edinburgh Fringe; includes a 3 course meal at the award-winning musical dining experience!
What you got cookin’?
- One ticket to Comfort Food Cabaret
- Includes a 3 course meal
- See Australia's singing cook, Michelle Pearson, as she brings her award-winning musical dining experience to the Fringe!
- Michelle’s unique musical-foodie experience merges home style dining with cooking demonstrations and traditional musical cabaret
- She weaves together her heartfelt and hilarious tales as well as her personal recipes, which you’ll be able to enjoy for yourself!
- The immersive experience celebrates local ingredients, gets the audience involved with the cooking and delves into how food and music connects us
- Winner of Best Cabaret at Adelaide Fringe Festival 2019 and the South Australian Government’s Made in Adelaide Award 2019
- The show has received widespread acclaim in Australia and overseas from both critics and audiences after sell-out seasons at the Adelaide Fringe Festival for three years running, the 2018 Edinburgh Fringe and food festivals around Australia
- Rave reviews from critics, with Edinburgh Deadline News calling it “magnificent” and hailed as “one dinner party invitation you shouldn’t turn down” by The Advertiser
- Part of the Edinburgh Fringe
- Takes place at The Principal Edinburgh on George Street