Doune the Rabbit Hole festival, Cardross Estate
Cardross Estate, Port of Menteith, Stirling, FK8 3JY
- usually £52.27
- save 33%
- tickets sold
12:00 Saturday 14th July
Share with friends
Doune the Rabbit Hole, Cardross Estate
About this event
Rumour has it that the fantastical story of Alice in Wonderland was written after Lewis Carroll took a trip to Doune the Rabbit Hole and had the time of his life.
Enjoy magical moments as you discover this astonishing multi-arts and music festival in the Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire, described by Clash Magazine as ‘heaven’.
Soak up the atmosphere:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday day tickets available
- One of Scotland’s most intimate and welcoming music festivals
- Fantastic family-friendly festival – under 12s go free!
- Rave reviews from The Guardian, The Scotsman and The Herald
- Eclectic mix of Scottish and international acts including
- Friday: This is the Kit; Akala; Dreadzone
- Saturday: Temples; The Beat; The Orb; Peatbog Faeries
- Sunday: Levellers; Big Country, Atari Teenage Riot; Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert (and the World Cup final on the big screen
- Huge amount of activities with theatre, spoken word, circus skills, cinema, bubble football, fire shows, yoga and loads more
- Loads of stages with different genres and something for everyone
- Delicious local food, craft ales and ciders with plenty of options for carnivores, veggies and vegans
- Set on the beautiful Cardross Estate near the tranquil Lake of Menteith