Doune the Rabbit Hole, Cardross Estate
Cardross Estate, Port of Menteith, Stirling, FK8 3JY
- usually £52.27
- save 33%
- tickets sold
12:00 Saturday 14th July
Share with friends
About this event
Rumour has it that the fantastical story of Alice in Wonderland was written after Lewis Carroll took a trip to Doune the Rabbit Hole and had the time of his life.
Enjoy magical moments as you discover this astonishing multi-arts and music festival in the Port of Menteith, Stirlingshire, described by Clash Magazine as ‘heaven’.
Soak up the atmosphere:
- Friday, Saturday and Sunday day tickets available
- One of Scotland’s most intimate and welcoming music festivals
- Fantastic family-friendly festival – under 12s go free!
- Rave reviews from The Guardian, The Scotsman and The Herald
- Eclectic mix of Scottish and international acts including
- Friday: This is the Kit; Akala; Dreadzone
- Saturday: Temples; The Beat; The Orb; Peatbog Faeries
- Sunday: Levellers; Big Country, Atari Teenage Riot; Aidan Moffat & RM Hubbert (and the World Cup final on the big screen
- Huge amount of activities with theatre, spoken word, circus skills, cinema, bubble football, fire shows, yoga and loads more
- Loads of stages with different genres and something for everyone
- Delicious local food, craft ales and ciders with plenty of options for carnivores, veggies and vegans
- Set on the beautiful Cardross Estate near the tranquil Lake of Menteith
Watch a video for more
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Fri duration: approx. 11hrs; gates open 4pm.
Sat & Sun duration: approx. 15hrs; gates open 10am.
Please note itison tickets are suitable for ages 18+ only.
Children classed as ages 12 & under and go free, Youth tickets (ages 12-18 years) are £16.40 for Friday and £21.52 for Saturday and Sunday; available directly from Doune the Rabbit Hole website.
Line-up is subject to change.
Limited wheelchair access available, event takes place in open field and the ground conditions may prove difficult for those with mobility issues, particularly in wet weather.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.