EatFilm is back with feelgood movie classics!
- One ticket to EatFilm at Sloans
- Includes a main course, dessert and a pint of Moretti, house wine or soft drink
- Choose from Sloans’ legendary mac & cheese, chilli cheese dog with skinny fries or sweet potato and black bean chilli
- And finish with a delicious dessert like caramel shortcake or berry pavlova
- Settle in and watch a feel-good movie with your mates - all while social distancing!
- The team at Sloans have been missing you all and are so excited to welcome back regulars and newbies alike for the very first socially-distanced EatFilm
Social distancing at EatFilm:
- Limited capacity to allow plenty of room for distancing - you’ll be sat at a table with the people you book with.
- There’s also one-way systems in place, hand sanitising stations, card payment only, increased cleaning routine and a fully trained team
- Makes for a great for reunion with your pals
- Loved by itisoners and the Scotsman magazine, who called it “a great choice for a quirky date night in Glasgow"
- 26th September (2pm) - Lion King (2019)
- 26th September (6pm) - Bohemian Rhapsody
- 31st October (2pn and 6pm) - Rocky Horror Picture Show
- 8th November (2pm and 6pm) - The Greatest Showman