Festival Sunday Lane Party, West End
Ashton Lane, Glasgow, G12 8SJ
- tickets sold
12:00 Sunday 3rd June
Share with friends
About this event
DUN-DUN-DUUUUUN *dramatic sound affect*… the Festival Sunday Lane Party is BACK and we’re just a teeny tiny bit excited!
Bigger and better than ever, we’ve got free tickets to this legendary lane party so head along as the West End lanes and Vinicombe Street team up for their third year! Sponsored by Auchentoshan, you can expect carnival chaos with buzzing bars, sizzling BBQs and loads of live entertainment to mark the opening of the legendary West End Festival!
Let loose on the lanes:
- One free ticket
- Soak up the party atmosphere in Ashton Lane, Ruthven Lane and Vinicombe Street, on the first Sunday of the West End Festival as the lanes team up with Auchentoshan once again to put on the Festival Sunday Lane Party!
- Enjoy on-stage entertainment at Ashton Lane and Vinicombe Street throughout the afternoon
- Sip on tasty tipples from the outdoor pop-up bars and tuck into delicious food from a range of outdoor eateries in Ashton Lane
- Get down early to enjoy loads of family friendly entertainment and activities including roaming bands and dancers, live music, balloon artists, face painting, glitter tattoo artists and lots more, kindly supported by Visit West End
- Part of the West End festival and easily reached by Hillhead subway station
- Sponsored by Auchentoshan, Glasgow's original city malt (and the only single malt Scotch whisky maker that triple distil every last drop!) who have been loved by whisky aficionados for almost two centuries
This is a free event open to the public.
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple tickets permitted; max of 5 per person.
Duration: approx. 8hrs.
Suitable for all ages.
Wheelchair access available.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.