Aaahhh Sunday. The day of rest. Wait, what?! Said who? We’ve got much better plans in store for you!
Yup, that’s right. It’s back, and it’s bigger and better than ever! Head along as the West End lanes and Vinicombe Street team up to bring you the second rendition of the Festival Sunday Lane Party with Auchentoshan to mark the opening of the legendary West End Festival.
Let loose on the lanes:
- Soak up the party atmosphere in Ashton Lane, Ruthven Lane, Creswell Lane and Vinicombe Street, on the first Sunday of the West End Festival as the lanes team up with Auchentoshan once again to put on the Festival Sunday Lane Party!
- Enjoy on-stage entertainment at Ashton Lane and Vinicombe Street throughout the afternoon
- Sip on tasty tipples from the outdoor pop-up bars and tuck into delicious food from a range of outdoor eateries in Ashton Lane
- Get down early to enjoy loads of family friendly entertainment and activities including roaming bands and dancers, live music, balloon artists, stilt walkers, face painting and lots more, kindly supported by Visit West End
- Part of the West End festival and easily reached by Hillhead subway station
- Sponsored by Auchentoshan, Glasgow's original city malt (and the only single malt Scotch whisky maker that triple distil every last drop!) who have been loved by whisky aficionados for almost two centuries