GamesMania at Glasgow Science Centre
Glasgow Science Centre, 50 Pacific Quay, G51 1EA
- usually £15.00
- save 33%
- tickets sold
19:00 Friday 13th July
Share with friends
About this event
If you know your Minecraft from your Minesweeper, this is the event for you.
Join your fellow gamers for the last few days of GamesMania at Glasgow Science Centre and explore every decade of gaming with this gamer-paradise festival.
Get ready to game!
- One ticket
- Last chance to enjoy the hugely popular event
- Great for serious gamers and those just wanting to try their hand at a few arcade machines
- Explore the last four decades of gaming with classic and bartop arcade machines, SEGA Megadrive and Dreamcast, Nintendo 64 and Wii, Commodore 64, XBOX, PSVR, Atari, cutting-edge VR technology and more
- The festival promises something for everyone from a dedicated Minecraft Room, Indie Games, Family and Kids titles to Classic DOS PC games
- Chat over your gaming with your friends at the bar
- As well as playing the hundreds of games on offer, gamers will also be able to use rare and obsolete systems, try BASIC programming and find out about the history of the machines and game developers
Advance booking is not required.
Multiple purchases permitted.
Duration: approx. 3hrs
Over 18's only; under 18's or those without valid ID will be refused entry.
Wheelchair access available; please call 0141 420 5000 to discuss directly with venue.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about this event
- Glasgow Science Centre
- 50 Pacific Quay,
Glasgow Science Centre is one of Scotland's must-see visitor attractions - presenting concepts of science and technology in unique and inspiring ways. Glasgow Science Centre is an independent Scottish Charity (SCO30809) the aims of which are: * To develop and enhance awareness of educational opportunities surrounding current and future health, science and technology issues; * To be a socially inclusive and accessible visitor Centre of Excellence; * To extend all opportunities within the Glasgow Science Centre to as many people as possible, particularly addressing the needs of people of all ages who are socially, cognitively or physically challenged.