We’ve got an unbeerably good event for the beer aficionados amongst you.
Raise a glass of the good stuff at an interactive beer tasting and pairing with Glasgow’s leading craft beer maestros, Grunting Growler in Yorkhill.
- One ticket
- Sample five incredible beers during an interactive tasting that includes a beer infusion session, beer blending and beer pairing (with loads of goodies including dark chocolate, corn nuts and chicharron)
- Wrap your lips around a raspberry pale ale, lager, IPA, chocolate & salted caramel milk stout and a sour Berliner weisse, plus learn all about what makes each so unique
- Hosted by the team behind Glasgow’s leading craft beer specialist, Grunting Growler in their funky Yorkhill shop and mini bar
- Known for their take-away draught beers, all served in reusable bottles (aka growlers), their incredible selection of 120+ cans and a huge range of ever-changing bottles
- Loved by The Herald’s Andy Gemmell who deems it perfect for “a night with friends and stocking up on some of the best craft beers around”
- Ideal evening for craft beer pros and newly discovered novices alike