- Murder mystery getaway for two at The Green Hotel Golf Resort
- Stay one night on Friday 30 or Saturday 31 October or two nights with check-in on Friday 30 or Saturday 31 October
- Enjoy a 3 course dinner on Saturday 31 October with Halloween themed entertainment
- Includes breakfast each morning
- Hosted by Can You Catch The Killer?
Fright night at the Abandon Hope Hotel.....
- Norman Hugh Mann has been killed! Could this spell the end for the hotel?
- No normal B&B, guests are a mix of those seeking shelter from a lightening storm, lost in the night or experiencing mysterious car trouble
- The full moon is coming, there are bats in the turret and even the staff are hiding monstrous secrets
- With all the ghoulish goings-on and terrifying creatures, it's up to you to find out who killed him!
Sample dinner menu
- Chicken liver pâté served with oatcakes and chutney
- Soup of the day with crusty bread
- Tomato and red onion jam tart with seasonal salad and balsamic reduction
- Prawn cocktail served with Marie Rose sauce, tomato and baby gem lettuce
- Chicken Balmoral served with mashed potatoes, green vegetables and whisky sauce
- Steak pie served with roasted seasonal vegetables, chunky chips or mashed potatoes
- Grilled fillet of haddock served with buttered new potatoes, seasonal greens and lemon caper butter sauce
- Mushroom risotto served with parmesan and rocket
- Sticky toffee pudding served with butterscotch sauce and vanilla ice cream or cream
- Crème brûlée served with compote and shortbread
- Chocolate brownie with hot fudge sauce and vanilla ice cream
The Green Hotel Golf Resort
- Set in a gorgeous 5,000 acre estate in the heart of Kinross town, within strolling distance of Loch Leven and local attractions
- The Green Hotel dates back to the 18th century and offers a tranquil getaway in glorious grassy surroundings
- Formerly a coaching inn, this relaxing retreat boasts charming bedrooms and impressive vistas of the surrounding greenery as well as two fantastic golf courses
- Only 45 minutes from Edinburgh and Dundee and under an hour from Glasgow
- Loved by itisoners