Take a walk on the wild side
- Highland Wildlife Park After Hours entry - for infants, children or adults
- Adult & child tickets include a hot or cold drink & cake
- Infants go free!
- Valid Friday's throughout July
What happens... After hours?
- For the first time ever, roam the park once the gates have closed...
- Discover Scottish wildlife & endangered animals of the world's mountains and tundra in a spectacular setting
- Drive around the main reserve in your own car, getting up close and personal with some of the animals
- Make your way around the park at your own pace or follow a digital trail to make the most of your time
- Relax to the sound of traditional acts or refuel at one of the local food & drink kiosks
Highland Wildlife Park
- Located within the Cairngorms National Park, it's home to native Scottish wildlife & endangered animals of the world
- From Amur tigers, polar bears and Arctic foxes to Scottish wildcats, red squirrels and red deer, there's lots to keep the kids entertained!
- Make the most of your trip and plan an overnight stay in nearby Aviemore, only 20 mins away and home to lots of independent shops, restaurants, bars & outdoor activities
- Rated 4.5/5 on TripAdvisor