Hogmanay party and dinner at 4* Malmaison Glasgow; ring in 2018 at a party like no other with Champagne, canapés, a 3 course meal and live entertainment
Malmaison Glasgow, 278 West George Street, G2 4LL
- usually £85.00
- save 30%
- tickets sold
Sunday 31st December
Share with friends
Hogmanay party & dinner at 4* Malmaison Glasgow
About this event
Swap the last of the Christmas leftovers for fine dining and start 2018 in style rather than in your pyjamas.
Kick off 2018 with a party like no other at the 4* Malmaison Glasgow. Begin with Champagne, canapés and a delicious three-course meal in Chez Mal before dancing the night away to the sounds of Malmaison’s resident DJ with live saxophonist and percussion.
Happy New Year!
- One ticket
- Includes Champagne on arrival, canapés and a three-course meal, petits fours and tea or coffee in Chez Mal
- Enjoy music from our resident DJ accompanied by percussion and live saxophone player
- Great location in Glasgow City Centre
- Located in the 4* Malmaison Glasgow
- Pan fried sea scallops with black pepper, neep purée and toasted spelt
- Chez Mal Hebridean salt cured salmon with beetroot and rye bread, grilled aubergine, golden raisins, toasted almonds, feta, rocket and flatbread
- Seared rump carpaccio, truffle dressing, watercress, crispy shallots and parmesan
- Hereford beef fillet with parsnip purée, crisps, tomato and Speyside whisky jus
- Pan fried Scottish venison with savoy cabbage, celeriac, carrot and bitter chocolate sauce
- Roast monkfish tail, creamed bacon, peas and champ pomme purée
- Pithivier of artichoke and goat’s cheese with black truffle, spinach and mushroom velouté
All served with garlic and thyme butter roasted Anya potatoes, maple glazed parsnips, Chantenay carrots and green beans.
- Cranachan sundae with Drambuie soaked raspberries, clotted cream ice cream and toasted pin head oats
- Sour plum tart, vanilla ice cream and plum jam
- Valrhona chocolate molten and mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Cheese slate with Scottish cheese, crackers, truffle honey chutney and Damson jelly
- Coffee and Champagne truffles