Hogmanay party & dinner at 4* Malmaison Glasgow
Malmaison Glasgow, 278 West George Street, G2 4LL
- usually £85.00
- save 30%
- tickets sold
Sunday 31st December
Share with friends
About this event
Swap the last of the Christmas leftovers for fine dining and start 2018 in style rather than in your pyjamas.
Kick off 2018 with a party like no other at the 4* Malmaison Glasgow. Begin with Champagne, canapés and a delicious three-course meal in Chez Mal before dancing the night away to the sounds of Malmaison’s resident DJ with live saxophonist and percussion.
Happy New Year!
- One ticket
- Includes Champagne on arrival, canapés and a three-course meal, petits fours and tea or coffee in Chez Mal
- Enjoy music from our resident DJ accompanied by percussion and live saxophone player
- Great location in Glasgow City Centre
- Located in the 4* Malmaison Glasgow
- Pan fried sea scallops with black pepper, neep purée and toasted spelt
- Chez Mal Hebridean salt cured salmon with beetroot and rye bread, grilled aubergine, golden raisins, toasted almonds, feta, rocket and flatbread
- Seared rump carpaccio, truffle dressing, watercress, crispy shallots and parmesan
- Hereford beef fillet with parsnip purée, crisps, tomato and Speyside whisky jus
- Pan fried Scottish venison with savoy cabbage, celeriac, carrot and bitter chocolate sauce
- Roast monkfish tail, creamed bacon, peas and champ pomme purée
- Pithivier of artichoke and goat’s cheese with black truffle, spinach and mushroom velouté
All served with garlic and thyme butter roasted Anya potatoes, maple glazed parsnips, Chantenay carrots and green beans.
- Cranachan sundae with Drambuie soaked raspberries, clotted cream ice cream and toasted pin head oats
- Sour plum tart, vanilla ice cream and plum jam
- Valrhona chocolate molten and mint chocolate chip ice cream
- Cheese slate with Scottish cheese, crackers, truffle honey chutney and Damson jelly
- Coffee and Champagne truffles
Advance booking required. Ticket must be booked by Fri 29 Dec 2017 (we don't want you to miss out!)
Multiple purchases permitted.
Over 18's only.
Dinner bookings can be made between 7pm - 10pm (last booking); subject to availability.
Max 12 people per table; large groups will be accommodated; subject to availability.
Includes a 3 course dinner in Chez Mal brasserie; menu is subject to change.
For allergy information please ask a member of staff before ordering.
Includes a 125ml glass of Champagne each; alcohol can be substituted for a soft drink.
Tables required back within 2 hours.
Dress code: party wear.
Entertainment line-up is subject to change.
Mal Bar will be open until 2am.
Please note discretionary 10% service charge will be added to your bill.
Wheelchair access available; please advise hotel at time of booking.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.