King Pong launch with free food & drinks, Maggie Mays
Maggie Mays, 60 Trongate, G1 5EP
- tickets sold
18:00 Thursday 24th August
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
Ok, so we might be rubbish at hitting the ball but at least we’ve got good quads... that’s what you get when 95% of your ping pong game is spent chasing the ball.
Spruce up your ping pong skills and get ready to smash it with free tickets to the launch of Maggie Mays’ brand new King Pong battleground, including free tasters and drinks on Thursday 24th August.
Get your game on!
- One free ticket
- Fuel your athletic endeavours with tasters from the awesome menu at Maggie’s Buns, served up canapé style (first come, first served!)
- Quench your thirst with two drinks each on the house, opting for a bottle of beer, glass of Prosecco, Battleground Bramble cocktail or soft drink
- Be one of the first to check out Maggie Mays’ brand new King Pong battleground; the latest addition to the venue’s recent £400k refurbishment
- Battle it out with your buddies to see who’ll become the King of Pong with complimentary ping pong included
- The perfect start to a night out in the City Centre – grab your mates, pick up a bat and get ready to smash it!
- Fab location in the Merchant City and sister venue to some of Glasgow’s favourite spots including Brel, Sloans and The Griffin
Free event open to the public.
Advance booking not required.
Duration: approx. 3 hrs.
Max of 4 vouchers per person.
Members will be given 2 tokens per person to exchange for drinks at the bar.
Seating available on a first come, first serve basis.
Over 18's only.
You are welcome to bring your own bat.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.
Questions about this event
- Maggie Mays
- 60 Trongate,
One of Glasgow’s most iconic venues, this late-night rockabilly bar and restaurant lives and breathes music, from the extensive catalogue of rock and indie classics and gentle acoustic versions you can hear through the speakers, to the fantastic live acts that play most nights a week. With a fantastic location on the Trongate, it’s a brilliant venue to kick-start an evening in the Merchant City.