Lady Boys of Bangkok, Glasgow
The Lady Boys of Bangkok, Sabai Pavilion, Yorkhill Quay, Pointhouse Place, Glasgow, G3 8RS
About this event
Life’s no drag honey; you’d best not sashay away from this night.
With the make-up, costumes, choreography, talent and humour on display at the custom-built Sabaii Pavilion at Yorkhill Quay, you’ll fit right in among the audience of friends you’ve not made yet. Be prepared to sit back, relax and laugh as the Lady Boys of Bangkok take you all the way east and back again in this delightfully raucous show with tasty Thai dinner.
Give it a Thai:
- One premium ticket
- Includes a Thai main course with rice and a brochure for the show
- Brand new Wonder Woman Tour celebrating 20 diamante-decorated years
- Performed in purpose-built pavilion to highlight the theatrics, spectacular costumes and hilarious comedy of the much-loved hit show
- Expect iconic performances in homage to Cher, Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Diana Ross, Pink, Shirley Bassey and Wonder Woman herself
- Experience the sights, sounds and fragrances of Bangkok as freshly prepared Thai food is served to your table in unique cabaret surroundings
Critics love it!
“Energetic, exotic, eclectic and completely unpredictable, the Lady Boys of Bangkok are a great night out.” – York Press
“No-one leaves The Pavilion without a smile on their face; and that's the true success of this glitzy, sequin-clad sparkler of a show." – Manchester Evening News