Madagascar The Musical at the King's Theatre
King's Theatre, 297 Bath Street, G2 4JN
- usually £21.90
- save up to 58%
- tickets sold
19:00 Wednesday 31st July
This deal is part of itison us which helps support brilliant local charities.
Share with friends
One child or adult ticket to Madagascar The Musical at the King's Theatre; see the hit movie come to life on stage with a hilarious cast, brilliant score & madcap story! - save up to 58%
Move it, move it!
- One Band A or Band B child or adult ticket to Madagascar The Musical
- Based on the smash hit DreamWorks movie, Madagascar The Musical follows a mischievous group of animals as they escape from New York’s Central Park Zoo and find themselves on an unexpected journey to King Julien the lemur’s Madagascar
- Join Alex the Lion, Marty the Zebra, Melman the Giraffe, Gloria the Hippo and those hilarious, plotting penguins as they bring the movie to life on stage
- Marty lets his curiosity and boredom get the better of him and makes his escape – with the help of some prodigious penguins – to explore the world!
- Follow the friends as they navigate island life and fending for themselves after years of being looked after in the zoo
- The perfect family outing!
- Takes place at the King's Theatre
Questions about this event
- King's Theatre
- 297 Bath Street,
Located in the heart of Glasgow's City Centre, The King’s is one of Scotland’s most historic and significant theatres. It opened in 1904 as one of the most brilliant designs of the prolific theatre architect Frank Matcham and has played host to top stars and shows ever since. Throughout the year it plays host to incredible theatre, stunning musicals and a hugely popular panto at Christmas.