Mean Girls & dining at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Wednesday 3rd October
Share with friends
£12 for one ticket to EatFilm: Mean Girls at Sloans, City Centre; includes a main course & cocktail of your choice
On Wednesdays we wear pink, right? If you can hear Regina George stating the famous Plastics dress code in your head, you’ll love watching Mean Girls on the big screen at Sloans
Have a totally fetch night and enjoy food and a cocktail while wearing your best pink outfit on the day that Aaron Samuels asked Cady what day it was – October 3rd of course!
You go Glenn Coco!
- One ticket
- Includes a main course & cocktail of your choice; You Go Glen CoCo, A Fetch Fizz or The Plastics Punch
- Celebrate Mean Girls Day on October 3rd by watching the iconic movie at Sloans
- Grab your own group of Plastics and watch as Cady navigates life at North Shore High
- Make sure you wear pink as the screening is on a Wednesday – duh!
- Held in the stunning surrounds of Sloans, smack bang in the City Centre
- Sloans is Glasgow's oldest bar and restaurant
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.