Meet The Winners of The Scottish Gin Awards at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
12:00 Saturday 9th February
Share with friends
One ticket to Meet The Winners of The Scottish Gin Awards at Sloans, City Centre; sample award-winning gins & meet their makers in Glasgow’s oldest pub
Some people might argue that Beyoncé and Jay-Z are the world’s biggest power couple; those people obviously haven’t been treated to a really good G&T.
Celebrate the real deal with an exclusive Scottish Gin Society event at Sloans showcasing award-winning brands from the 2018 Scottish Gin Awards. If this isn’t the tonic for getting over those January Blues, we don’t know what is!
Let us Be-Gin
- One ticket
- Takes place in Sloans' stunning ballroom
- This isn’t just a gin tasting; you’ll taste exquisite samples from the very best of the 2018 Scottish Gin Awards
- 10 winners will showcase their fabulous gins, with samples from Eden Mill, Isle of Harris, Hills & Harbour and Edinburgh Gin to name a few
- Meet the makers and mingle with fellow gin lovers
- There will also be a bespoke food menu available, a perfect serve bar and a shop where you can purchase your favourites and a range of merchandise
- Plus, itison members will get to take home an exclusive Scottish Gin Society tote bag
- Sloans is Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant and is based in a fantastic city-centre location
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.