Mercury – a Queen tribute at The Shed
The Shed, 26 Langside Avenue, G41 2QS
- usually £25.00
- save 52%
- tickets sold
20:00 Saturday 25th November
Share with friends
About this event
Everyone knows We Are The Champions of an amazing night out, but we reckon you’ll be saying “itison are My Best Friend” after you see this deal.
Don’t Stop us Now and see A Kind of Magic with tickets to Mercury, a Queen tribute at The Shed, with an optional delicious meal at The Butterfly & The Pig.
The Show Must Go On:
- One ticket
- Option to include a two-course dinner at The Butterfly & The Pig Southside
- With over 18 years on tour, Mercury are an authentic Queen tribute
- Mercury have performed for Freddie Mercury’s own family and Brian May at the unveiling of the 1st memorial to Freddie in the UK, and performed an exclusive concert for Roger Taylor
- Headliners of New Years Eve festival in Dubai, broadcast to millions via MTV Asia
- Winner of the National UK Tribute Awards 2013
Sample dinner menu
- Soup of the day, served with bread and butter
- Warm black pudding salad with bacon, parmesan and apple
- Breaded brie cheese wedges with cranberry compote
- Sweet potato and goat’s cheese salad
- Butterfly and piglet burger, served with chips
- Macaroni cheese served with garlic bread and salad
- Beer battered fish and chips with mushy peas with ham
- Vegetable frittata served with salad
- Mushroom burger cooked with onions and tomato, served with salad, cheddar cheese and chips
Watch a video for more
Show only tickets: Advance booking is not required.
Advance booking is required for tickets including a 2 course meal. Ticket must be booked by Fri 17 Nov 2017. Recommended time for dinner is between 5pm - 5.30pm (subject to availability) to allow time to eat prior to show; tables required back within 1.5 hrs.
Tickets including a 2 course meal: menu is subject to change; dinner is valid at The Butterfly & The Pig South, Pollokshaws Road, Glasgow only. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten / wheat and dairy free options are available, please discuss at time of booking. Max of 10 tickets per table.
Doors open for show at 7.30pm, show starts 8pm.
Show duration: approx. 2.5 hrs.
Multiple purchases permitted; max of 6 per person.
Event is mainly standing with approx. 40 unreserved seats available on a first come, first serve basis.
Over 18’s only.
Line-up subject to change.
Wheelchair accessible, there is a lift within the building; please note there are 6 steps into the main entrance with assistance available. Please email [email protected] to discuss any disabled access needs.
Tickets must be printed for redemption; please print your ticket and bring along with you to avoid disappointment.
Ticket is non-refundable unless event is cancelled.
Ticket is not exchangeable for cash or valid with any other offers.
Images used for illustrative purposes only.