Mother's Day afternoon tea at Platform, Argyle Street Arches
Argyle Street Arches, 253 Argyle Street, Glasgow, G2 8DL
- tickets sold
12:30 Sunday 31st March
Share with friends
Mother's Day afternoon tea with a cocktail each and unlimited Thomsons tea or coffee for two at Platform in the iconic Argyle Street Arches, City Centre
You spent all those years thinking you knew better than your lovely mum and now you’ve finally realised she was right all along!
Treat her to a fabulous day at our exclusive afternoon tea event with Platform at the iconic Argyle Street Arches!
- Enjoy an exclusive Mother’s Day afternoon tea for two
- Includes a cocktail each and unlimited Thomsons tea or coffee
- Tuck into a traditional afternoon tea of sandwiches with fillings like smoked salmon cream cheese and dill; rare roast beef and horseradish; and smoked cheddar cheese and red onion chutney, followed by mini scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream then a selection of cakes including citrus-filled macarons, hazelnut & white chocolate chip brownies and black cherry, chocolate & pistachio choux buns
- The cocktail will be specially created for Mother’s Day featuring Arbikie gin or vodka
- The world famous Argyle Street Arches venue has been fully renovated and restored
- Perfect location right in the heart of Glasgow, underneath Central Station
- The ideal unique, stylish way to treat your mum this Mother’s Day