Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds at Edinburgh Zoo – inc Christmas Eve & Hogmanay!
Edinburgh Zoo, 134 Corstorphine Road, EH12 6TS
- usually £17.14
- save up to 47%
- tickets sold
16:45 Friday 15th November
Starts at 16:45, 17:00, 17:15, 17:30, 17:45 and 12 other times.
Other dates for this event
Share with friends
One child or adult ticket to the new Lost Worlds-themed Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds at Edinburgh Zoo; enjoy marshmallow toasting and a collector's souvenir guidebook, includes Christmas Eve & Hogmanay!
Light it up
- One child or adult ticket to the Giant Lanterns Lost Worlds at Edinburgh Zoo
- The Giant Lantern Lost Worlds returns to Edinburgh Zoo this winter following the huge success of last year’s event
- This year’s event is Lost Worlds-themed and provides a prehistoric spectacle, transporting you back in time to meet dinosaurs and all kinds of other crazy creatures!
- Features an extended route for 2019 and over 600 brand new, beautifully crafted lanterns lighting a magical trail through the zoo
- Hand-made sculptures will take visitors on a completely new nocturnal trail around the premises
- More than 50 Chinese craftspeople from Sichuan will spend over 25,000 hours expertly producing the bespoke installations
- Valid 7 days
Watch a video for more
Questions about this event
- Edinburgh Zoo
- 134 Corstorphine Road,
- Tel: 0131 334 9171
Home to over a thousand rare and beautiful animals including the UK’s only giant pandas, it’s no surprise that Edinburgh Zoo is one of Scotland’s most popular visitor attractions with over 800,000 visitors a year. As one of Europe’s leading centres of conservation, education and research, it’s a fun and fantastic way to while away an afternoon as you get to know the exotic residents, both little and large!