Bohemian Rhapsody plus main & a cocktail at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
19:00 Saturday 18th May
Share with friends
One ticket to EatFilm presents Bohemian Rhapsody at Sloans, City Centre; includes a main course and themed cocktail of your choice while you enjoy the Oscar-winning Queen biopic
We will rock you!
- One ticket
- Watch the award-winning smash hit movie Bohemian Rhapsody, starring Remi Malek and following the story of legendary rock band Queen
- Rami Malek won the 2019 Best Actor Oscar for his incredible portrayal of Freddie Mercury
- Includes your pick of themed cocktail from a Freddy’s Fizz, It’s a Kind of Cosmo or Radio Woo Woo
- Tuck into mains such as Sloans’ legendary macaroni cheese, chilli cheese dog with fries or a sweet potato and black bean chilli
- Held in the stunning surrounds of Sloans, smack bang in the City Centre
- The Scots Magazine calls EatFilm at Sloans "a great choice for a quirky date night in Glasgow"
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.