The Greatest Showman sing-along & dining at Sloans
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- tickets sold
18:30 Saturday 13th April
Share with friends
One ticket to EatFilm: The Greatest Showman sing-along at Sloans, City Centre; come alive & sing your heart out to the chart-topping film plus enjoy a main course and themed cocktail of your choice
Listen, we don’t care what film it is. If Hugh Jackman is in it, we’re there!
Come alive and sing your heart out with tickets to The Greatest Showman: sing-along edition at Sloans. Before you have your Mariah moment, you’ll sit down to a delicious main course such as Sloans’ legendary macaroni cheese, a chilli cheese dog with skinny fries or a sweet potato, coconut and chickpea curry. Plus, you’ll even get to sip on a delicious themed cocktail – we’ll see you on the other side!
This is the greatest show!
- One ticket to EatFilm
- Pack your bags and head to the circus with a special sing-along screening of The Greatest Showman
- Sing along to the chart-topping soundtrack as the film plays on the big screen
- Includes your pick of themed cocktail from a Come Alive Cosmo, This is Me Martini or a Barnum’s Bellini
- Tuck into mains such as Sloans’ legendary macaroni cheese, chilli cheese dog with fries or a sweet potato and black bean chilli
- Held in the stunning surrounds of Sloans, smack bang in the City Centre
- The Scots Magazine calls EatFilm at Sloans "a great choice for a quirky date night in Glasgow"
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.