Paisley Food and Drink Festival
Paisley Town Centre, Abbey Close, Paisley, PA1 1JF
- tickets sold
16:00 Friday 26th April
Other dates for this event
Share with friends
One free ticket to Paisley Food and Drink Festival; visit PLATFORM on Tour street food market, Renfrewshire CAMRA beer tent, food workshops with celebrity chefs, gin tastings, live music and more!
About this event
- One free ticket to Paisley Food and Drink Festival
- Sample street food, sweet treats and tasty tipples from all over the world
- Much loved independent vendors PLATFORM - usually based in the Argyle Street Arches - will be heading on tour to Paisley, bringing you some of the best street food available in Scotland, including British Street Food Awards finalist Ginger and Chilli, Brigston & Co. Artisan Hot Dogs and Crema Caravan desserts
- They’ll also be supplying incredible cocktails, with Platform’s DJs providing the tunes on Saturday
- Visit cooking demonstrations and workshops with celebrity chefs, including Matt Pritchard, star of MTV’s Dirty Sanchez and BBC’s Dirty Vegan cookery show; Gary Maclean, winner of MasterChef – The Professionals 2016; and Scotland’s very own Three Sisters Bake!
- There will be a gin tasting session with Gin71 on the Friday evening where you can sample six premium Scottish gins (fees apply)
- Pop in to the Renfrewshire CAMRA beer tent on Bridge Street for a range of 70 different craft beers and cask conditioned ales
- Or visit the Fizzbuz Prosecco van for a sparkling treat!
- A new addition to the festival this year is the vegetarian and vegan zone, so there’s really something for everyone!
- The Rum Shack’s resident DJs will soundtrack the Friday session
- Loads to do for kids including pizza making, chocolate making, gardening and games