Penhaligon's Launch @ Blythswood Square
Blythswood Square Hotel, 11 Blythswood Square, G2 4AD
- tickets sold
12:00 Sunday 11th May
Starts at 12:00 and 16:00
Time left to buy your tickets
We're sorry, but tickets for this event have now sold out.
Share with friends
About this event
Indulge in utter decadence with Penhaligon’s beguiling new scent and a luxurious Duchess of Bedford afternoon tea at the exclusive Scottish launch of 'Tralala', held for itison members only at Blythswood Square.
Inspired by the counter culture couture of fashion designers Benjamin Kirchhoff and Edward Meadham, Penhaligon’s Master Perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour has woven together saffron, whiskey and violet over supple leather, orris, tuberose, ylang, resins, balms and heliotrope to create Tralala, a triumphant fusion of opulence and hedonism.
Tickets to this exclusive and exquisite event will include:
- A Duchess of Bedford afternoon tea whilst Penhaligon’s experts introduce the fragrance
- The exclusive opportunity to buy Penhaligon’s new, limited edition Tralala fragrance
- An exclusive 15% discount on the day
- A travel atomiser gift, filled with scent to take away on the day
Your Duchess of Bedford afternoon tea may include:
- Baked vanilla cheesecake
- Mini chocolate and caramel eclairs
- Raspberry and pink peppercorn macaroons
- Lemon drizzle cake
- Freshly baked plain and sultana scones with preserves
- Emmental cheese with pesto and tomato on foccacia
- Egg and cress on brown bread
- Roast beef and horseradish on white
- Honey roast ham and grain mustard on ciabatta
- Smoked salmon and cream cheese on mini oatcake
Please note - afternoon tea can be subject to change
Over 18s only.
Members will be seated in tables of 10 & may be required to sit with other members.
Event will be held in the Monte Carlo Suite.
Questions about this event
- Blythswood Square Hotel
- 11 Blythswood Square,
- Tel: 0141 248 8888
Boasting over 101 luxurious rooms, full spa facilities plus a range of indulgent treatments, a grand main restaurant, esteemed Champagne and cocktail bars, its own cinema, private function rooms and decadent décor throughout, Blythswood Square is everything a 5* paradise should be and more, which is why it was chosen as Best Hotel at the Scottish Thistle Awards 2012.