Santa’s magical grotto at Loch Lomond Shores
Loch Lomond Shores, Ben Lomond Way, Balloch, G83 8QL
- usually £14.00
- save 28%
- tickets sold
10:00 Sunday 9th December
Starts at 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00 and 16 other times.
Share with friends
£10 for one child ticket to visit The Magical Santa’s Grotto at Loch Lomond Shores; two adults go free with each child’s ticket
Not in a holiday mood yet? Don't be a cotton-headed ninny-muggins.
Head down to Loch Lomond shores to meet the man in red himself! Santa Claus is coming to town early this year and the elves have left the workshop to take you to meet him. Expect festive tales, magical train rides, a shot on a bouncy castle and even a free gift (if you’re on Santa’s nice list, that is).
- One child’s ticket to visit Santa’s grotto
- Two adults go free with each child’s ticket
- Enjoy free refreshments and a Christmas movie on arrival
- Santa’s elves have the afternoon off! Join them for a magical story-telling session before you visit the magical toy room where you can see some of the gifts Santa will be delivering this Christmas
- After you’ve had a peek at the toys, the elves will help you write your very own letter to Santa in a special letter-writing session. Better be sure you’re on the nice list this year!
- You don’t need a reindeer to get to Santa’s grotto! Once you’re ready, the elves will take you to board Santa’s magic train to meet the man himself
- Provided you’ve been good and aren’t on Santa’s naughty list, you’ll leave the grotto with a free gift!
- The fun doesn’t stop there! Your ticket to Santa’s grotto grants you a shot on a bouncy castle at the end
- Loch Lomond Shores is ideal for Santa’s loch-side Christmas stay and is loved by itison members