Santa's Magical Express Train & show, Dean Castle
Dean Castle Country Park, Dean Rd, Kilmarnock, KA3 1XB
- usually £10.00
- save up to 37%
- tickets sold
10:00 Saturday 8th December
Starts at 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00 and 15 other times.
Other dates for this event
Share with friends
£7 instead of £10 for one ticket or £25 instead of £40 for a family ticket for Santa's Magical Express Train & show, Dean Castle, Ayrshire; spot Santa's reindeer & elves on a magical festive train adventure through the forest
About this event
If you always wanted to ride the Polar Express but Tom Hanks never chose to stop by your house, have we got a treat in store for you!
Ok, it doesn’t involve Tom Hanks but it's still a merry ride! Come on a magical train adventure and see a festive show with Santa and his elves after you go reindeer-spotting through the wintry forests of Dean Castle.
- One single or family ticket
- Board Santa’s Magical Express train and travel through the secret forest of Dean Castle on a special Christmas adventure
- Keep your eyes peeled to see if you can spot Santa’s cheeky elves who will be hiding along the way
- Santa’s reindeers have gone on strike and are also hiding in the woods! Can you spot them?
- The fun doesn’t stop when the train stops – you’re invited to see a fantastic show with Santa and his elves!
- Dean Castle Country Park boasts a beautiful 14th century castle, great woodland walks and a four-star rating from Visit Scotland
Terrific TripAdvisor feedback
“The park was beautiful, well-looked after and clean. The staff in the restaurant were polite, friendly and genuinely lovely people. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious meal or just a lovely country walk.”
“Set within beautiful Dean Park, this castle is one if the best local attractions in Kilmarnock – filled with lots of interesting medieval items and kids love it.”
“The country park is an excellent place to walk and has recently been updated with a new café and the grounds updated to include a pond.”