Santa's Magical Express Train & show, Dean Castle
Dean Castle Country Park, Dean Rd, Kilmarnock, KA3 1XB
- usually £10.00
- save up to 37%
- tickets sold
10:00 Saturday 8th December
Starts at 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30, 12:00 and 15 other times.
Share with friends
£7 instead of £10 for one ticket or £25 instead of £40 for a family ticket for Santa's Magical Express Train & show, Dean Castle, Ayrshire; spot Santa's reindeer & elves on a magical festive train adventure through the forest
If you always wanted to ride the Polar Express but Tom Hanks never chose to stop by your house, have we got a treat in store for you!
Ok, it doesn’t involve Tom Hanks but it's still a merry ride! Come on a magical train adventure and see a festive show with Santa and his elves after you go reindeer-spotting through the wintry forests of Dean Castle.
- One single or family ticket
- Board Santa’s Magical Express train and travel through the secret forest of Dean Castle on a special Christmas adventure
- Keep your eyes peeled to see if you can spot Santa’s cheeky elves who will be hiding along the way
- Santa’s reindeers have gone on strike and are also hiding in the woods! Can you spot them?
- The fun doesn’t stop when the train stops – you’re invited to see a fantastic show with Santa and his elves!
- Dean Castle Country Park boasts a beautiful 14th century castle, great woodland walks and a four-star rating from Visit Scotland
Terrific TripAdvisor feedback
“The park was beautiful, well-looked after and clean. The staff in the restaurant were polite, friendly and genuinely lovely people. I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious meal or just a lovely country walk.”
“Set within beautiful Dean Park, this castle is one if the best local attractions in Kilmarnock – filled with lots of interesting medieval items and kids love it.”
“The country park is an excellent place to walk and has recently been updated with a new café and the grounds updated to include a pond.”