Sloans Burns Brunch
Sloans, 108 Argyle Street, G2 8BG
- usually £20.00
- save 20%
- tickets sold
13:00 Saturday 26th January
Share with friends
One ticket to Burns Brunch at Sloans; celebrate the life of Rabbie Burns with the pub’s first ever Burns Brunch featuring a dram, toast master and musical entertainment from Lynnie Carson
Here at Team itison, we reckon that a millennial Rabbie Burns would have wavered his love for haggis in order to address a brunch instead. Well, maybe not but it’s a thought.
Grab tickets to Sloans’ first ever Burns Brunch and celebrate all things Burns-related with a wee dram to the man himself, plus a toast master and musical entertainment from Lynnie Carson.
Tae a brunch!
- One ticket
- Celebrate Sloans’ first ever Burns Brunch
- Tuck into the traditional Burns menu of haggis, neeps and tatties as well as Stornoway black pudding bon bons, haggis pakora and tattie scones, along with tea, coffee and orange juice
- Raise your glass to Rabbie Burns with a wee dram
- Plus, enjoy live musical entertainment with toastmaster Lynnie Carson
- Takes place at Sloans; Glasgow’s oldest bar and restaurant
- People Make Glasgow recommends Sloans as one of the top 11 places to visit for a first time trip to the city
Questions about this event
- 108 Argyle Street,
- Tel: 0141 221 8886
A Glaswegian institution, Sloans is the city’s oldest bar and restaurant. Set within a Grade A listed building, it’s full of old-world charm with a gorgeous ballroom and plenty of original features to boot, making it the perfect spot for a cosy date night, night out with friends or refuelling after a day’s shopping.